Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Doggie stylesz - of~*PrincEsSPo0kieLoliTa*~


hey dairy lolzk so some ppl here are REalLy take themselves really seriusly. u need 2 chill dudez, have fun in da sun lolsz! i think da reason u get all mean 2 me iz cuz yr jealous cuz im so happy & yr all boring & stuff. NEWAY>*> liek whatevsI hav 2 tell u about my little ~*Pookiegirl Lolita*~ .. i got her when i moved down here as a present so neway itz her bday in a month so me stella & madison went on 2 http://www.glamourdog.com/ omg we got da cutest lil outfitz 4 her u'll luv them! my parentz gav me $2000 on my credit card 2 spend on her bday wich includez her bday party.







datz her *Floral Heartz Lilydress* in pink
soo gorg!

















sum satin robe lilyjamz lolz!!







Bunny slipperz omg lolz sooo cut!!!!!





LaMb slipperz 2
<3





another pair of *DoggLes*
they iz sohigh fashion..


K So Neway, thatz her presentz she getz to open on her bday!!!! Dey had party stuff their 2 so I want her 2 hav a really zpecial day.. we gonna hav bday cake 4 her & all her friendz.



I got her dis tiara 2 wear on her very special day
she is gonna look soo beautifull!

& this is her *Princess Jezabelle Lolita* partay dress!!!
ADORBL!




K so this is her BIG present, a new bed cuz she been sleepin on these cushionz & i really think she will be more com4table on a bed lolz.
so Newayz i think thatz all


xo
Lolita~

No comments: