Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Dea Dairy

You are
Slut Barbie!!



You're that naked barbie that you always see discarded on someone's bedroom floor........and you like it. (Atleast you aren't the beheaded barbie, whew!) Anyway, you have long since gave up on that Ken. You need that hot plastic injection and you need it now!



Dear Dairy,

Omg k 1st of all i am not a slut barbie i just thout it was funny lol, my brotha calls me 1 but ive never even DONE IT but i am very flirty ;). k . Its my ~*~birthday~*~ soon and i am on a exchange program rite now 4 a while cuz of sum things that i did back where i live may b i will tell u about it sumtime but not today lol.

Ummm well i dont have much 2 say rite now but i hav made sum new friendz where i am, its nice cuz im the prettiest 1 as usual & all da boysz liek me. Them bitchez r probably jealus but whatevs lol so there are 2 boyz that want me2 b their girlfriend.
Anthony ~ he's 18 & hez really hot but i dunno he mite just want me 4 my body, then omg theres my couzin Hugh but we cant b bf/gf so we just kiss sumtimez when my aunt/uncle used to visit we cant do NEthing else tho.

Ummm yea i'm havin a birthday party soon, so i gotta make more friendz 1st cuz thatd be liek stupid if i only had 15 people i want a big party! Im gunna get drunk 2), thatll b funny cuz last time i got drunk i ended up nekked wit sum boyz & my parents had 2 cum pick me up.

okay datz all 4 now but more soon!
luv u babby


xo
Lolita~

No comments: